Friday, September 10, 2010

JENNY!

It was SO nice to reconnect with Jenny again! She is still beading her heart out... she is working for Work of Our Hands ministry and I am so happy for her and proud of her. She is one of the hardest workers I know... and she has had to overcome adversity like you wouldn't believe. I would have given up a long time ago or become incredibly bitter and angry. Jenny on the otherhand is a beautiful example of Grace and Love. I am so thankful that the ministry has included her and welcomed her with open arms. Sometimes you really connect with someone and there is no one who joins in that connection when you leave... but thankfully for Jenny that wasn't the case. What a blessing!!! SO good to see her again! I left some money behind when I left to help have a new house built for Jenny (yes it's a tin shack, but it is a nice one!)... it is built now and she can move in and get it feeling like home. Hopefully soon she will have her children back with her, one of the difficult things she has had to deal with in the past while. I didn't get to see Tommy and Queen as they were in the North with their Great Grandmother.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment