Monday, January 11, 2010

Results of MRI and CT Scan

I have gotten the results of my MRI back.  I do indeed have a bulged disc in my upper back.  The CT Scan a while back showed one in my lower back.  From what I can tell the one in the lower back must have been aggravated during surgery and pinched a nerve which gave me sciatic pain in my left leg (for MONTHS... only now is it starting to be relieved).  The one in the upper back I am sure is what is causing all of my neck, shoulder and upper back pain (along with my arms tingling and falling asleep). It is nice just knowing, but now I am going to have to make some decisions about how "I" want to deal with this.

For now I will research and see what the best alternatives are and continue with the pain killers to subside the pain.  I would appreciate your prayers for a GOOD solution that is LASTING... so that one day I may live PAIN FREE!  Can't really imagine what that would be like but sure would like to find out!

Will keep you all posted,
Charlene

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a big step forward! We'll be praying as you make your decisions.

    ReplyDelete